Crane / Forklift Drum Rotator
Offering the ability to pick up, rotate and empty contents of drums in a safe, controlled and risk free manor, our crane slung drum rotators are the perfect solution for carrying out such drum manipulation tasks. Versatile in their use, this particular drum rotator can be used with both a forklift truck or an overhead crane.
With a high quality gear box connected to a crank handle for up to shoulder height rotation, the drum tipper will allow drums to be rotated through 360 degrees with minimal effort.
Designed to suit various types of drums, the drums are secured in place via two webbing and ratchet straps, thus ensuring the drums are safe and secure during rotation.
Like all our forklift attachments, the crane slung drum rotator will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Fitted with fork pockets for forklift use and a lifting eye for crane use, thus offering better utilisation of available plant
• Crank handle or hand chain rotation to allow effortless and controlled pouring of drum contents, eliminating risk of over pouring and spillage
• High quality gearbox to drain drums fully whilst eliminating manual handling and reducing risk of back strain
• Manually adjustable drum girdle that grips drum firmly, eliminating risk of drum slippage and subsequent damage costs and contents loss
• Generous size ‘drive in’ fork pockets to allow quick fitting on and off forklift
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations