Forklift Tipping Skip Low Headroom
If you require a forklift skip with a low overall height to fit into spaces where height is restricted (e.g. below a swarf conveyor or press) then our Low Loading Swarf skips would provide the ideal solution.
Designed purposely with a lower overall height than our conventional tipping skips, our swarf skips are suitable for collecting debris such as swarf, scrap, machined parts or blanks.
With a water tight construction, you can be sure our swarf skips will collect your debris whilst ensuring no liquid is leaked onto the factory floor.
With a mild steel construction, manufactured from 3mm side plates and 5mm base and rear plates, the swarf skips can also come supplied in a variety of colours if needed, and like all our forklift attachments, are fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Volume Capacities: 180Lt / 500Lt / 1000Lt / 1500Lt
• Raised meshed extension sides, ideal for high volume and low weight material by increasing skips cubic volume
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations