Forklift Tipping Skip Regular Duty Galvanised
Our range of forklift tipping skip regular duty galvanised and tipping bins are ideal for placing in production or storage areas, to help keep working areas clear whilst allowing safe and speedy removal of scrap or rubbish.
This galvanised range of forklift tipping bins has all the same design characteristics as our painted tipping bins, but comes with a hot dipped galvanised finish, making these tip skips ideally suited for when working in corrosive environments or where corrosive waste is being put into the skip.
Manufactured with a regular duty 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our galvanised range of tipping bins are the perfect solution to waste handling, when non corrosive properies are required.
Emptying of the forklift skips contents is carried out by a simple to operate release mechanism, which when activated, allows the tip skip to roll forward and empty.
Like all our forklift attachments, all tipping bins come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Volume Capacities: 0.25M3 / 0.40M3 / 0.80M3 / 1.20M3 / 1.60M3 / 2.00M3
• Manufactured from mild steel with a hot dipped Galvanised finish, offering non-corrosive properties
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations