Forklift Tipping Skip Regular Duty
Our range of forklift tipping skip regular duty and tipping bins are ideal for placing in production or storage areas, to help keep working areas clear whilst allowing safe and speedy removal of scrap or rubbish.
The design of our forklift and telehandler tipping bins is the accumulation of over 40 years industry experience. Key features of the tipping skips are there to maximise the usability and safety of the tipping skip for the operator.
Manufactured with a regular duty 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our standard range of tipping bins are ideally suited for the collection and disposal of general factory waste and rubbish. Emptying of the forklift and telehandler skips contents is carried out by a simple to operate release mechanism, which when activated, allows the tip skip to roll forward and empty.
All our forklift and telehandler skips can also be retro fitted at any time with our auto-release mechanism, making the tipping skips ideal for when tipping at height is a requirement.
With a mild steel construction, the tipping skips can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation, and like all our forklift attachments, come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Volume Capacities: 0.25M3 / 0.40M3 / 0.80M3 / 1.20M3 / 1.60M3 / 2.00M3
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Suitable for retro fitment of auto release kit
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations