Forklift Tipping Skip with Cover
Similar to our standard range of forklift tipping skip attachments, this model of tipping skip comes supplied with a fully fitted hinged lid, which eliminates the possibility of the skip rubbish from blowing out. For safety and security reasons the lid of this tipping skip can also be locked when closed. With the lid closed, skip odours can also be reduced.
The front of the lid is designed to easily fold back over the rear portion, to allow waste and debris to be collected and disposed.
Like all the other forklift tipping skip models that we manufacture, the design characteristics of our lidded forklift skips have come about from the accumulation of over 40 years industry experience.
Manufactured with a regular duty 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our lidded tipping skips are ideally suited for the collection and disposal of waste and rubbish.
With a mild steel construction, our lidded tipping skips can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation, and like all our forklift attachments, come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Volume Capacities: 0.25M3 / 0.40M3 / 0.80M3 / 1.20M3 / 1.60M3
• Fully formed lockable lid to prevent rubbish from blowing out of the skip whilst reducing skip odours
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations